In an effort to pool resources, the Science and Democracy Network has set up a series of online resources for both members and, in most cases, the wider academic and intellectual community. These include:
- Information on new books from members of the Science and Democracy Network
- Selected articles produced by members of the Science and Democracy Network
- Course syllabi produced by members of the Science and Democracy Network
- A selected bibliography of recommended readings relevant to the work of the Science and Democracy Network
- A glossary of important terms used in SDN research and theory, composed by members ofthe Science and Democracy Network
- A small library of potent images related to the Science and Democracy, most in the public domain (all available for educational use)
- A larger (more inclusive) library of potent images for use by members of the Science and Democracy Network (access restricted for copyright reasons)
Those indicated with a lock image () are only available to members of SDN.
You are viewing a text-only version of this site because your browser does not support or has disabled support for Cascading Style Sheets.