Harvard Kennedy School’s mission is to improve public policy and leadership so people can live in societies that are more safe, free, just, and sustainably prosperous.
Use the below interactive maps to see where and how the School is working to help solve some of the most pressing public challenges in the continental United States and around the world.
These maps showcase what we are doing in our priority areas:
- Making democracy count
- Improving public services
- Expanding economic opportunity
- Enhancing global security and human rights
- Strengthening public leadership
- Expanding the reach of our training
You can also visit our full list of centers and initiatives.